1. Booking enquiries can be made online, by telephone or email. To secure the booking, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid.
2. The balance of the rental cost is payable 45 days prior to arrival.
3. Payment must be made by credit/debit card unless you have corporate account with us. We will store your card details for future payments.
4. On the day of your arrival, we will pre-authorise £150 per lodge on the card you provided previously as a bond, payment will be taken on the day of your departure to cover the following costs incurred during your stay. Card authorisation will be released few days after your stay depending on your bank.
- Gas and electricity used - charged at cost via meter reading on day of departure. Badaguish has no mains gas therefore gas charges may be higher than you are used to. We can give you some guidance on average costs to help you budget for your stay.
- £35 per lodge - an excess cleaning charge will be applied if accommodation is found to be in an unsatisfactory condition just prior to departure.
- Centre guests and their visitors are responsible for all breakages/damages which will be charged at cost, including damaged or lost keys where there will be a minimum of £50 charged.
5. Cancellation Policy:
- 50% deposit paid on booking is non-refundable
- Cancel by 6 weeks prior to arrival to avoid paying the remaining 50% balance
- Cancel less than 6 weeks prior to arrival, 50% balance is payable
6. Arrival and departure:
- Your lodge will be available from 4pm on arrival day, a welcome briefing will be provided on or soon after arrival.
- Please inform Badaguish if your arrival time changes substantially. If you are likely to arrive after 5pm please call the Warden on 07843 882351. Your welcome briefing will normally take place the following morning.
- You must vacate your lodge by 10.00am on your departure day.
7. For the comfort and safety of other guests, guests who exhibit what we consider to be anti-social behaviour (including whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol), will be given a verbal warning. If the problematic behaviour does not cease, they will be removed from the site, at their own cost - no monies will be refunded.
8. The buildings, fittings and equipment at the Centre are well maintained; adventure play items are perfectly safe if treated with respect and provide a terrific amount of fun.
9. Visitors must not interfere with any Centre services or equipment but should contact a member of staff for assistance when requ
10. All accidents, breakages or defects should be reported promptly.
11. No Smoking is allowed in any of our lodges.
12. There is usually a Warden on the site to advise/assist guests. Guests must inform the Warden (or another member of Badaguish’ staff) as soon as possible of any disturbances/problems with other site guests. Guests should not attempt to resolve such situations themselves. Please do not disturb the Warden after 8pm unless strictly necessary.
13. Participation in any outdoor pursuit, sports or countryside activities carries an inherent degree of risk. Badaguish is committed to providing the highest standards of Health and Safety to all visitors and staff.